Ducksday children's raincoat Manu
The Manu rain jacket has a beautiful green/white design with cheerful orange accents and a contrasting fabric lining.
My experience : Ducksday fabrics feel wonderfully soft and make them very comfortable to wear. The raincoat has one of the highest categories in water resistance and will keep your child dry even in the biggest downpour. The jacket can be worn in all seasons. In the warm seasons you simply wear the jacket over your own clothing, in cold and/or snow you combine the raincoat with a nice extra layer such as wool, fleece or thermal jacket and you can also wear it in the winter. This children's raincoat is not only ideal during a rain shower, but also in the in-between seasons. It blocks the wind well and you can enjoy the breathability of the fabric during outdoor activities/heat. The elastic in the hood ensures that it stays in place and does not just blow off.
- Sustainable raincoat with Oeko-tex 100 certificate
- Windproof, super waterproof 10,000 ( see explanation )
- 5,000 . breathability
- Waterproof zips and taped seams
- Fluorescent 3M stripes for better visibility in twilight and dark
- Fixed hood
- Hood and sleeves with elastic for a good fit
- Lined with contrasting soft fabric, no warm lining
- Waterproof zippers and seams
- Chin protection on the zipper
- Is roomy enough to be able to wear extra layers underneath
- Three pockets, one on the chest
- More products in the Manu design can be found here
- To be completed with Ducksday rain trousers in three different colours!
- 100% ♻️recycled polyester
- made waterproof by using an ecological finish: Bionic Finish® Eco
- The Ducksday outdoor collection is not only sustainable because of the use of recycled fabrics. It protects a Ducksday outdoor item jeans and other clothing from the wear and tear, saving parents a lot of clothes and washes. Pass on your Ducksday clothing when you have outgrown it, it will last for years.
Wash & maintain
- Did you know that you don't really need to wash your outerwear often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- washing machine wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the breathability and waterproof capacity
- do not bleach, do not iron and do not dry clean
- hang out to dry, do not tumble dry and do not dry on or near a direct heat source
- re-impregnate after four washes with waterproof spray or tech wash detergent
- Ducksday's raincoats have a generous fit. Handy because then an extra layer can be worn underneath in the cold season.
- The back of the jacket is slightly longer than the front. Great for cycling, no cold or wet back!
|length front in cm||37.5||41.5||45.5||50.5||53.5||58|
|Back length in cm||41||45||49.5||54.5||57.5||62|
|Sleeve length incl shoulder in cm||41||48||53||58||63||67.5|
♻️ Soft thermal outer suit| water repellent| Dusty Olive
♻️ Ducksday children's rain pants | size 92-152
Thermo set - Baked Apple | size 86-128
Baby rain & ski suit | MANU| size 68-92
Rain boots child | Dusty Olive| size 23-38
Short rain boots | size 19-26 | Baked Apple
Ducksday Manu | rain suit baby & child
♻️Toddler ski suit | MANU| size 98-116
Children's balaclava | cotton| Dusty Olive
Baby rain slippers unlined | Baked Apple
♻️ Ducksday children's raincoat Manu| size 92-152