For the little ones who do not yet fit rain boots, there are now so-called rain slippers or footies. Lovely dry feet in the spring and summer.
Strap with press stud around the ankle prevents them from falling out.
- unlined, for spring and summer
- elastic band around the ankles, closes with a press stud
- windproof & waterproof 5000 water column.
- contains no harmful dyes, chemicals or heavy metals
- lined rain slippers for cold seasons are also available in the same colors
- Mix and match with the same or contrastingouterwear from Celavi
- 100% Polyester with Polyurethane (PU) coating
- 0 years (progress to 1)
- 1 year (progress to 2)
- is spacious
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals . They also stress the importance of not using nickel or heavy metal dyes in their products. Read more about Celavi