- Add to wishlist
Soft Thermo is made from ♻️ recycled materials. The super soft material is comfortable to wear and gives your child complete freedom of movement. Soft Thermal is insulating and keeps the body warm, but is also breathable. So no damp back when playing!
The suit is water-repellent, nice and warm, feels soft and has reinforcements on the knees for endless fun outside. There is a thumb hole in the sleeves, which ensures that the sleeves do not creep up during play.
Of course, these suits are equipped with reflective details for good visibility in the dark.
When do you use Soft Thermo?
- Use it as an outdoor suit in the transitional seasons or on cool summer days
- Use it as an extra layer under rain gear, on rainy and cold days
- Use it under winter jackets or ski suits for extra insulation
- soft one-piece thermal outer suit
- sizes 74 to 104
- water repellent
- wind resistant
- insulating and warm
- abrasion resistant: resistant to 50,000 rubs
- YKK quality zipper
- stand-up collar
- inside label for name
- thumbhole in sleeve board
- reinforced knee pads
- chin guard at the zipper
- reflective details for good visibility in the dark
- Season collection: limited stock.
- made from ♻️ recycled polyester
- outside 100% polyester
- inside 100% polyester
- filling 100% polyester
- Nickel-free metal
- Fluoride free
- Oekotex-100 certified
- Bionic-Finish ECO coating, water-repellent coating
Washing and maintenance
- machine wash 40 degrees C.
- follow the wash label
- never use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and possibly Velcro
Did you know that you don't really need to wash your outerwear often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
Each wash removes a small amount of the waterproof or water-repellent layer. Therefore wash with a special detergent for waterproof clothes or omit the detergent. You can read more about it in my blog .