- Add to wishlist
Ducksday children's rain pants in black, red or blue
Nice versatile rain pants for toddlers, preschoolers and children. Adjustable at the waist, fits well and the zippers in the legs give just a little more space for wide shoes, boots and snowsuits. You pull the pants right over it.
My experience : Ducksday fabrics feel wonderfully soft and make them very comfortable to wear. The rain pants have one of the highest categories in water resistance and keep your child dry even in the biggest downpour. The trouser pockets are made in such a way that no rain can drip into them. The children's rain pants are for children from 2 to 12 years old and can be worn in all seasons . In the warm seasons you simply wear it over your own clothing, in cold and/or snow you combine the rain pants with a nice extra layer such as wool, fleece or thermal pants and you can also wear them in the winter. These black children's rain pants are not only ideal during a rain shower, but also in the in-between seasons. It blocks the wind well and you can enjoy the breathability of the fabric during outdoor activities/heat. Winter sports? Combine these waterproof pants with an extra warm layer and you can continue wearing them.
- Durable rain pants with Oeko-tex 100 certificate
- Windproof, super waterproof 10,000 ( see explanation )
- 5,000 . breathability
- Waterproof zips and taped seams
- Waterproof zippers and seams
- Waterproof bags: rain doesn't stand a chance
- Equipped with snow catcher in the trouser leg
- To be completed with Ducksday raincoats
- Fluorescent 3M stripes for better visibility in twilight and dark
- Snowproof: wear an extra layer in cold/snow and your pants can also be used in the snow and winter sports
- 100% ♻️recycled polyester
- made waterproof by using an ecological finish: Bionic Finish® Eco
- The Ducksday outdoor collection is not only sustainable because of the use of recycled fabrics. It protects a Ducksday outdoor item jeans and other clothing from the wear and tear, saving parents a lot of clothes and washes. Pass on your Ducksday clothing when you have outgrown it, it will last for years.
Wash & maintain
- Did you know that you don't really need to wash your outerwear often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- washing machine wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the breathability and waterproof capacity
- do not bleach, do not iron and do not dry clean
- hang out to dry, do not tumble dry and do not dry on or near a direct heat source
- re-impregnate after four washes with waterproof spray or tech wash detergent
Size chart and size advice
- The rain pants run true to size/small. Be sure to measure, then you always choose the right size.
- Do you often measure and wear clothes underneath? Then after with your own clothes underneath.
|Total length in cm||52.5||61.5||69||79||88.5||98|
|Inner leg length in cm||32.5||40.5||47||56||64||71.5|