Children's one-piece rain suit
What a great one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers. In a beautiful old pink color, he participates in the current color trend of pastels and soft colors. There is also a mouse gray version.
The Danish brand Celavi produces the rain gear with an eye for details. The hood is provided with elastic and fits well on the head, not a gust of wind blowing off your hood. The collar around the neck has nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents chin irritation.
Carefree into the rain with this wonderful suit, you can easily close it in zipper and press buttons and go! If you want to use the suit in the winter at cold temperatures, combine it with the thermo suits of Celavi or such a wonderful fleece onesie .
- wind and waterproof
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with snaps
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- water column of 5000mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes free
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- 100% polyester
- Coating: 100% polyutherane
- washing is possible at 40 degrees, not spinning (fine wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this will be at the expense of the fabric and the water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry above direct heat source
- the child's height is the measure.
- falls well
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays special attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is a continuous process, whereby they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that this is right for the benefit of both our children and for the benefit of the world in which we live.
One of their spearheads is ensuring that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes that contain heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi