One-piece children's rainsuit | Baked Apple
What a great one-piece children's rainsuit for little explorers. What a great one-piece children's rainsuit for little explorers. This suit is available in various colors , an overview of all possible colors can be found here .
- wind and waterproof
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- waterproof up to 5000mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- Free of PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- There are also mittens and rain slippers in the same colors as the rain gear. These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
To be complemented with thermal overalls of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry even in cold temperatures!
- 100% Polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- wash at 40 degrees, no spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and waterproofness
- not in the dryer
The Danish brand Celavi produces rainwear with an eye for details. The hood is provided with elastic and fits well to the head, no gust of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents chin irritation.
Carefree into the rain with this wonderful suit, you can step in, zip and press studs closed and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this.
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi