Lovely quilted Duvet thermo set with fleece lining in the jacket in the color Burlwood (pink). The perfect choice for active children for early spring, autumn and winter. The thermo set has been given a special (coated) surface treatment, which makes the fabric extra water-repellent. Wet grass, snow or a wet slide: it's all no problem!
The thermoset set has a soft board at the neck, sleeve, waist and feet, which gives a very good fit and closes to the body. The waistband is elastic.
The thermo set has reflective details for good visibility in traffic at dusk and dark. The reinforcements on the knees and on the flat make the pants extra sturdy for real rompers.
- Mikk-Line Duvet set Burlwood
- thermo set consisting of a padded jacket and pants
- the jacket is fleece lined
- water and wind repellent and breathable
- environmentally friendly impregnation: Bionic Finish ECO
- free from fluorides
- reflection on both trouser legs, jacket and sleeve
- dirt repellent
- name labels on the inside
- durable YKK zipper
Many combination options
- On extra cold days you can combine thermal clothing with a jacket or ski suit
- On warmer days, you can use the thermal clothing as an outer suit or outer layer.
- 100% polyester outer
- 100% polyester inside
- 100% polyester filling
Washing and maintenance
I recommend that you rarely wash thermal clothing as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Use special washing powder for outerwear or omit it altogether. Never use fabric softener. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. Close the zipper before washing. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- 40 degrees machine wash
- Preferably use a technical detergent
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry
- do not place on a direct heat source such as a heater
- do not tumble dry