One-piece children's rainsuit | Stone Gray
What a great one-piece children's rainsuit for little explorers. In a beautiful mouse-gray color, it participates in the current color trend of pastels and soft colors. What a great one-piece children's rainsuit for little explorers. This suit is available in various colors , an overview of all possible colors can be found here .
The Danish brand Celavi produces rainwear with an eye for details. The hood is provided with elastic and fits well to the head, no gust of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents chin irritation.
Carefree into the rain with this wonderful suit, you step in, zip and press studs closed and go! If you want to use the suit in the winter at cold temperatures, combine it with the thermo suits from Celavi or a lovely fleece onesie .
- wind and waterproof
- water resistance: 5000 mm water column. You can find an explanation here .
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- water column of 5000mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- Free of PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- 100% Polyester
- Coating: 100% polyutherane
- wash at 40 degrees, no spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and waterproofing
- not in the dryer
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
the height of the child is the measure.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi