- Add to wishlist
Waterproof rain coverall | recycled | Dark green
This is one of the best-selling children's rain suits for (green) childcare organizations. The suits are very strong , easy to put on and take off and also suitable as a crawler suit for the little ones.
These suits are made from ♻️ recycled Oxford Nylon, a very wear-resistant and durable nylon type.
The waterproof rain cover for children is specially designed with durability and strength in mind for intensive use in nurseries and schools . These dark green children's overalls are made of durable Oxford nylon. These waterproof kids' overalls are designed to withstand moderate to heavy downpours. Bring on those rain mud and rain puddles! The rain coverall is breathable, which prevents heated and sweaty children when romping outside.
The green waterproof suit is super waterproof (up to 10,000mm) and is designed to keep kids dry and happy in mud, puddles and heavy rain. Made from durable recycled nylon, it's built to last and last. It has a BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride free coating. This coating gives the rain trousers a waterproof and dirt-repellent layer.
In various colours: red, royal blue, dark green, dark blue. You can see all the possibilities from the entire series in one overview here .
- Children's one-piece rain suit in dark green
- Water resistance of 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 2000g/m2 ( see explanation )
- Fully welded seams: water from outside has no chance
- Fixed hood with elastic
- Adjustable foot elastic to prevent trouser legs from riding up
- Reflective logo on the chest
- Sturdy zip with double storm flap protection
- Unlined to wear comfortably over your own clothes
- Elasticated hood and cuffs for a comfortable fit and maximum dryness
- Elastic in the back for extra comfort and flexibility.
- Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
- Made from 100% ♻️ recycled Oxford nylon
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO Fluoride-Free Waterproof Coating
- Runs large / 'baggy'.
These rain overalls can also be ordered in age category 7 to 12 years , only in the color navy blue. This offers many new possibilities, for example for the BSO.
- 100% ♻️ Oxford Nylon
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO Coating
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Machine wash at max. 30C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener, this clogs the honeycomb structure, causing leakage.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry out outerwear on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry, do not spin and do not iron
|Mate||12-18 months||18-24 months||2-3 years||3-4 years||4-5 years||5-6 years|
|Child's height||86 cm||92 cm||98 cm||104 cm||110 cm||116 cm|
|Chest size||55 cm||57 cm||56 cm||61 cm|
|Waist||53 cm||54 cm||55 cm||57 cm|
|Inside leg||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm||70 cm|
|weight baby||up to 11 kg||up to 12.5 kg|
Can be provided with a logo or text printing on the sleeve or trouser leg. In connection with a seam on the back, a print on the back is in consultation. That depends on the text or logo.
By Lisa Dziwornu 31 / Jan / 2022
Great qualìty and color.