Waterproof rain overall | Royal blue
This is one of the best-selling children's rain suits for (green) childcare organizations. The suits are very strong , easy to take off and put on and also suitable as a crawler suit for the little ones.
The waterproof rain coverall for children has been specially designed with durability and strength in mind for intensive use in nurseries and schools. This bright blue children's overall is made of durable nylon. It is waterproof and withstands wind, rain and mud all year round.
This waterproof kids overall is designed to withstand moderate to heavy rain showers. The rain overall has taped seams, waterproof zipper protection with a storm flap and withstands a hydrostatic pressure of 5000 mm water column. Bring on that rain mud and rain puddles! The rain overall is breathable (2000gm2) which prevents heated and sweaty children when playing outside.
It has a DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) that provides a honeycomb structure of micropores that allows moisture from the inside to the outside. Fortunately, the micropores are too small to let water / rain in.
In various colors: red, royal blue, dark green, dark blue, black. You can see all options in one overview here .
- Children's rainsuit in one piece
- Fixed hood with elastic
- Elastic at waist, wrist and ankle
- Adjustable foot elastic, so that trouser legs do not creep up
- Welded seams: water has no chance
- Reflective logo on the chest
- Storm flap over the zipper; water has no chance
- Unlined to wear comfortably over your own clothes
- Is spacious / 'baggy'.
These rain overalls can also be ordered in age category 7 to 12 years , only in the color navy blue. This offers many new possibilities, for example for the after-school care.
- 100% Oxford Nylon
- DWR Coating
Washing and maintenance
I recommend that you rarely wash outerwear as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst off with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 30C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothing
- Always wash without fabric softener, this clogs the honeycomb structure causing leakage.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Never put outer clothing to dry on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry, do not spin and do not iron
|Measure||12-18 months||18-24 months||2-3 years||3-4 years||4-5 years||5-6 years|
|Child height||86 cm||92 cm||98 cm||104 cm||110 cm||116 cm|
|Chest size||55 cm||57 cm||56 cm||61 cm|
|Waist||53 cm||54 cm||55 cm||57 cm|
|Inseam||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm||70 cm|
|weight baby||up to 11 kg||up to 12.5 kg|
Can be provided with a logo or text print on the sleeve or trouser leg. Due to a seam on the back, a print on the back is in consultation. That depends on the text or logo.