Padded children's rain trousers Java
These children's rain pants in the beautiful JAVA brown color are absolutely water- and windproof due to the polyurethane layer and the welded seams. Nice and warm lined with fleece.
The rain pants can be adjusted in length using elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable with press studs at the waist. The adjustable, elastic straps on the legs ensure that they do not slide up when playing and cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the trousers are equipped with reflection. A safe eye-catcher in the dark.
- children's rain pants lined with fleece in the color Java , a dark brown color
- windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- 10,000 mm water column (see explanation )
- made of partly ♻️ recycled polyester
- adjustable waist with press studs.
- adjustable braces in size 70-100
- waist elastic from size 110-140
- reflection on trouser leg
- adjustable foot elastic
- fleece lined
- your child's height is the size
- 100% polyester
- PU coating
Size chart and size advice
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over one's own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear from this brand.
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener, this is at the expense of water resistance
- Hang to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi