- Add to wishlist
Mikk-Line baby winter jacket for active children. This baby winter coat has a dark brown color with a golden pattern. It is wonderfully warm, lined and all seams are taped: waterproof tape has been placed over the seams. So moisture has no chance of entering through seams. This winter jacket for babies and toddlers in size 74 to size 98, is ideal for all types of cold and/or wet weather. The winter jacket is nice and warm and has a high waterproofness and breathability. Too much moisture is drained away, a clammy feeling after being active is a thing of the past.
The jacket is sustainable, the polyester used is made from 100% recycled materials. It has a Bionic-Finish ECO impregnation.
The quality and eye for detail radiate from this jacket. A YKK zipper has been used which is a stamp of quality in zippers. Furthermore, this winter jacket has wonderful comfort details such as soft boards and chin protection.
Another detail that you as a parent are guaranteed to be happy with is that this children's winter coat is wrinkle-free, dirt-repellent and therefore easy to clean.
- Warm Baby winter coat with soft lining
- Wrinkle-free and dirt-resistant
- Waterproof taped seams
- Detachable hood
- Chin protection
- Reflection for good visibility in traffic
- Treated with Bionic-Finish ECO: biodegradable waterproof layer
- Wind and waterproof, 8000 mm water column
- High breathability: 5000 gr/m2
- Highly abrasion resistant fabric: 40,000 rubs
- Oeko-tex 100 certification
- Outer 100% ♻️ recycled polyester
- Lining 100% Polyester
Maintenance and washing
- wash at 40°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- re-impregnate with waterproof spray after three to four washes. Read more here.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!