- Add to wishlist
These black children's rain pants not only look great, but are absolutely waterproof and windproof thanks to the polyurethane layer and the welded seams.
Adjustable at the waist with press studs. The adjustable, elastic straps on the trouser legs ensure that they do not slide up when playing or cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been taken into account: the trousers are equipped with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the reflection applied.
- Adjustable suspenders and waist can be adjusted with buttons.
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- Water resistance: 5000 mm water column. You can find an explanation here .
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
Rainwear is always roomy, as it is worn over your own clothing.
Example: if your child has size 104, please feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear from this brand.
- Machine wash at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Preferably do not spin.
- After washing, hang to dry while wet
- Do not tumble dry or iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays special attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they continuously evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi