Beautiful quality children's raincoat in the color pink with a detachable hood. This pink children's raincoat not only looks great, but is absolutely waterproof and windproof thanks to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
- detachable hood
- fleece finish around the neck
- Zipper and a flap with press studs
- Adjustable wrist / sleeve with velcro
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- Water resistance: 5000 mm water column. You can find an explanation here .
Integrated snap fasteners in the storm flap; these protect the zipper, the rain has no chance. Waterproof taped seams. Durably manufactured without nickel, PVC and Ftelaten.
Safety in the twilight and dark is also thought of: the jacket is equipped with refelection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
Note: is spacious / large. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Washing without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays special attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is a continuous process, whereby they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that this is right for the benefit of both our children and for the benefit of the world in which we live.
One of their spearheads is ensuring that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes that contain heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
By Sultan A. 09 / Dec / 2020