Wool baby suit | North Atlantic
Lovely warm wool suit of merino wool in the color North Atlantic, blue/green. The fibers of meriono wool are thinner than other types of wool and therefore make the clothing ultra soft and comfortable to wear.
You can use this suit as a midlayer , a middle layer between underwear and outerwear. The suit can also be used as an outer suit.
Your baby or toddler will wear this suit with great pleasure and comfort. Wool is moisture absorbent, soft, temperature regulating and self-cleaning. So it is very nice to wear and easy to maintain.
- super soft merino wool, does not itch
- the merino wool is mulesing free for better animal welfare
- breathable: sweat is wicked away
- temperature regulating: warms when it's cold and cools when it's hot.
- foldable feet and hands on the suit
- extra long and durable YKK zipper
- chin guard
- Oekotex certification: no harmful substances
- so-called midlayer
- 95% merino wool
- 5% polyester
Washing & maintenance
- because wool is self-cleaning, it is not necessary to wash it regularly
- it is often enough to air out woolen clothes
- if washing is done anyway: on a wool wash program or by hand
- use special soap for woolen clothes and do not use fabric softener
- After washing, shape the clothes and let them dry flat