But also in the playground, during outdoor sports or as a base layer for the cold season, this padded thermal set will keep your child nice and warm all year round. The set is lightweight and flexible, with a perfect fit.
Ideally suited as a top layer, as an outer suit, but also as a second layer of warm clothing over the underwear or as an extra layer for unlined outdoor clothing such as rain suits in cold temperatures.
Optimal transport of moisture and sweat to the outside. Comfortably warm with seams that don't chafe the skin. Reflective stripes ensure good visibility in the twilight and dark.
Many combination options
- On a rainy day, you can wear thermal clothing under rain gear.
- On cold days you can combine thermal clothing with a jacket or ski suit
- On warmer days you can use the thermal clothing as an outer suit or outer layer.
- Contrasting stitching and a sturdy YKK zipper.
- Soft ribbed collar and sleeve
- Reflection on the sleeve
- Adjustable elastic at the bottom of the jacket
- Waterproof reinforcements on the knees and seat
- Elastic waistband
- Elastic at the legs and sleeves
- Reflection on the leg
Material 100% Polyester
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi