- Add to wishlist
Lovely, slightly longer children's raincoat in a reflection star print on the back.
The raincoat has a wonderfully warm fleece lined and is 10,000 water column waterproof. Welded seams so that water does not stand a chance. Not even at the front where the zipper is made waterproof by a straw flap with press studs. Not a drop of rain gets through that!
Lovely jacket for the cold and wet season.
- slightly longer parka model
- two slit pockets on the front with press studs
- elastic at wrists and hood
- water resistance 10,000 water column (see explanation )
- detachable hood with press studs
- PU in the lower part of the sleeve to keep the wrists dry
- reflective stripe, Celavi logo and star for visibility in twilight and dark
- 100% polyester with polyurethane coating
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Do not spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
Fleece lined PU mittens 0-4 years | Sky blue
Fleece lined PU mittens | 0-6 years | Navy
Fleece lined PU mittens | 0-6 years | Misty rose
Fleece lined rain pants with suspenders | sky blue | 80-140
Lined navy blue rain and ski pants with fleece top
Fleece lined raincoat | dark blue