Children's rain pants brown | recycled polyester | Vintage Violet
The great thing about these rain pants is that it is made of recycled polyester. Very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column. The color Vintage Violet can best be described as purple.
- sustainable: made from recycled polyester
- wind - and waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- reflection on trouser leg
- welded seams: water has no chance
- naturally PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes free
- can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
Taking care of our planet
- reuse of plastic that has been converted into polyester fibers
- reduce raw materials
- environmentally friendly
- reducing environmental waste
- 100% recycled polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
Washing and maintenance
I recommend that you rarely wash outerwear as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst off with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothing
- Always wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Never put outer clothing to dry on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Rain clothing is always loose, as it is worn over your own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110. Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear of this brand.
In matching uni colors such as the rainwear, there are also rain boots, mittens and rain slippers. These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
To be complemented with thermal overalls or sets . This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry even in cold temperatures!
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi