These red children's rain trousers not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof thanks to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
The rain trousers can be adjusted in length using elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable with press studs at the waist. The adjustable, elastic straps on the legs ensure that they do not slide up when playing and cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark is also thought of: the pants are equipped with refelection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- Adjustable braces and waist to be taken with buttons.
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- 5000 mm water column see explanation
Note: is spacious / large. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
- 100% polyester,
- coating: polyurethane (PU)
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Washing without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron