Red rain pants for children size 70 to 100
High quality rain pants for children in the color red. Wind and waterproof and the welded seams of the pants ensure that water has no chance. The adjustable elastic on the legs ensures that the rain pants remain in place even when bending, playing, cycling or sitting. Safety in traffic has also been thought of, due to reflection around the trouser leg and of course the nice elephant logo.
The rain pants can be adjusted in length using elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable at the waist with press studs.
- wind and waterproof rain pants
- adjustable suspenders and an adjustable waist
- adjustable foot elastic
- welded seams, water has no chance
- water resistance: 5000 mm water column see explanation
- If you need a larger size rain pants, see here .
* My tip : use the foot elastic by wearing the rain pants over the boots. This way, rain cannot run into the boots and you can stand deep in puddles and stomp. :-)
- 62% polyester
- 38% polyurethane
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over your own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110. Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear of this brand.
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet after washing to dry
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi clothing is responsibly manufactured. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi