Warm and functional Mikk-Line mittens with soft lining that keep your child's hands nice and dry and warm. The mittens are durable and made of waterproof material - and keep out the cold wind.
"My experience: fine gloves in a slightly longer model. This way your wrist and part of your forearm also stays dry. The mittens are a bit higher on the forearm than other types of mittens. No more bare and wet wrists between the arms. sleeves of the jacket and the mittens ".
- The mittens are wind and waterproof
- Warm mittens with soft lining
- The seams are welded. This prevents the water from entering the seams.
- Water resistance of 8000 mm ( see explanation )
- Elastic around for a good fit
- Longer wrist cuffs with elastic
- reflective brand label on the forearm
Washing and maintenance
I often recommend that you rarely wash outerwear as each wash removes a bit of the waterproof surface treatment. Use special detergent for outerwear or omit it completely. Never use fabric softener. Usually it is enough to shake / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst off with a wet cloth. Close zippers, buttons and Velcro before washing. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- 40 degrees machine
- preferably use a technical detergent
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry
- do not place on a direct heat source such as a heater
- not in the dryer