- Add to wishlist
Beautiful quality rain jacket with detachable hood. The jacket is lined with jersey Integrated press studs in the storm flap; these protect the zipper, the rain doesn't stand a chance. Waterproof taped seams.
The jacket is lined with jersey. If you also want to wear it in the fall or winter, it can be perfectly combined with the nice thermal and fleece clothing from this Danish brand. In the same cheerful colors and high quality.
- detachable hood
- storm flap with press studs
- with zipper
- fleece lined collar
- taped seams
- two side pockets with press studs
- elastic in the sleeves
- reflection for good visibility
- soft and strong in cold temperatures
- water resistance 5000 water column
- free from harmful substances such as nickel, PVC and phthalates
- 100% polyester
- PU coating
- 40 degrees and not in the dryer
- do not allow to dry on/near a direct heat source such as a heater.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi