- Add to wishlist
Lined rain and ski suit - Blue Nights
What a wonderfully warm lined children's ski suit this is. Beautiful quality from this Danish design brand and high functionality. Of course also very good to use as a lined rain suit in cold temperatures. It is a dark blue color, also called marina blue or navy blue.
The suit has a zipper with storm flap with press studs on the front. Wonderfully warm lined with ThermoLite insulation, which is guaranteed to keep your child warm. The suit also has a soft fleece lining in the torso area of the suit.
The hood is lined with soft fleece and is detachable. The suit also has a handy snow catcher and cuffs with Velcro and thumb hole. For good visibility in twilight and dark, the suit is equipped with 3M reflection.
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathing: 5,000 ( see explanation )
- Wear resistance: up to 60,000 rubs ( see explanation )
- ThermoLite EcoMade* insulation keeps you warm even in demanding conditions
- All seams are taped waterproof
- YKK zipper with storm flap (press studs)
- Lined outer suit in a slate color
- Bionic-Finish Eco waterproof organic coating, fluorine free
- Detachable hoodM
- Two zip pockets
- Inside pocket with velcro
- Snow catcher in the trouser legs
- Cuffs with Velcro and extra cuff with thumb hole
- 3M reflective details
- Elastic on the back for a good fit
- Extra strong foot elastic for rain and ski boots
- Shell: ♻️ Recycled Taslan** 100% nylon
- Lining : 100% Polyester - ThermoLite Ecomode
* Themolite Ecomode Insulation: Advanced performance fibers and insulation with recycled raw materials, designed to keep you warm in even the most demanding conditions.
** Taslan is a modern, high-tech, woven polyester fabric. It is a strong, durable fabric, ideal for outdoor play and winter sports. It is also very quick-drying and able to wick moisture away from the body quickly and efficiently, so your child will not get sweaty. And because it dries so quickly (it doesn't hold water like cotton), you don't have to be stuck in cold, clammy clothes when you stop moving.
Washing & maintenance
- wash at 40°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and Velcro
- re-impregnate with waterproof spray after three washes
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
- Extensive general instructions for waterproof clothing can be found here .
My size advice
Ski suits are generally really big/spacious, don't take a size larger than your child has now or 'growth'. Please keep to your own size as much as possible. Otherwise, this will be at the expense of the functionality of the suit and the excess fabric will hinder movement. This is honest advice and prevents having to return ski suits because they are too big.