Red or cornflower blue children's overalls
Hip and cool red or royal blue children's overalls for playing outside. Isn't that how you see your child bouncing around in it? Help with chores in the garden, play in the playground or go to the petting zoo? And...so practical! No more holes in the pants, no more grass stains that won't come out and for the little ones among us: great crawling without your beautiful pants or tights breaking!
- colourfast due to polyester-cotton mix
- concealed double-sided steel zipper
- fixed elastic in back/waist
- two chest pockets with flap and press studs
- adjustable sleeve with press studs
- two side pockets
- touch two
- a back pocket
- ruler pocket
Add a separate (text) printing through the product extra printing, which you will find here . Add this to your order and we will ensure that this print is printed on your overall.
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- fabric weight 260 gr./m 2
- Wash at 40 degrees
- preferably not in the dryer
- Fairly produced, read more here.
- Origin: China
- The height of the child is the size.
- Choose the size closest to your own clothing size. The sizes already take into account that clothing is worn underneath. When measuring your child, it is wise to measure with the clothing on , which is usually worn under the overall.
- Because the overalls have a loose fit , the intermediate sizes are no longer available. So there is no size 80, 92, 110, 122, 134, 146, 158 and 170.
- The sleeves and legs are long, the waist is slim.