- Add to wishlist
Fine spout cup from Pellianni that is Swedish designed and made of 100% biodegradable material.
- size 11.5 x12x 6cm
- spout cup with three holes
- vegetable and free from BPA, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- does not contain melamine
- hand wash is preferred
- for children from 6 months.
The materials are dishwasher safe, but as the materials are vegetable, the shape can change, so hand wash is preferred.
- PLA * that comes from fermented corn
- PBAT ** which is bio-based
- Wheat fiber, safe for gluten intolerance
* PLA is a biodegradable plastic that is used, for example, as a packaging material for food. PLA is made from lactic acid, which is obtained from agricultural crops such as corn and sugar cane.
** PBAT Polybutyrate (short for polybutyrate adipate terephthalate) is a biodegradable and compostable (EN13432) biopolymer with properties similar to low density polyethylene (LDPE). PBAT bioplastics are made from fossil sources.
Pellianni is a Swedish design brand in toys. Beautiful, of excellent quality and also completely sustainably produced.
A sustainable future is made with love.Pellianni is a Swedish brand with sustainable products designed for small children.They care about quality and the purpose of the product. All products are designed to provide comfort, entertain, educate and / or amuse.
Sustainability is the key to the future and that is why all products are organic, GOTS, Fairtrade, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, VEGAN or made from FSC wood and paper.Complete without poison.
You can find more products from Pellianni here .