Detergent specifically for waterproof and breathable outerwear. Ensures a radiant clean laundry and does not affect the waterproof and breathability.
Washing machine manual
- Shake the bottle well.
- Make sure that the washing drum and sink are free of detergent residues.
- Then put the garment in the drum and put 40ml of detergent in the washbasin.
- Wash at 30 ° C or 40 ° C main wash program. (Always refer to the washing instructions on the fabric label).
- Rinse thoroughly afterwards to completely remove detergent residues.
- Pretreat very dirty areas with undiluted Tech-wash
Hand wash instructions
- Shake the bottle well
- Divide 20 ml of detergent on 10 liters of water
- Immerse the outerwear evenly
- Rinse well.
- Then preferably use a tumble dryer at low temperatures (always consult the washing instructions on the textile label)
- Or let the outerwear dry on a line.
- Don't wring.