Blossombs are colorful flower 'seed bombs' made in the Netherlands with 100% natural ingredients and an organic - especially for bees and butterflies - composed seed mix of wild flowers.
Throw the Blossombs in the garden, wait for the rain on the balcony and after a few weeks you, the bee and the butterflies will enjoy the most colorful flowers!
Good to know:
- You can store about 4 Blossombs on 1m2.
- You can just put them on the ground and put water over them, then they will bloom automatically. Covering with soil or plants is therefore not necessary.
- The Blossombs contains an organic wild flower seed mix. This includes the following flower seeds: Phacelia, Flax, Yellow mustard, Coriander, Flaxdotter, Mallow, Poppy, Bolderik, Cornflower, Camomile, Persian clover, Incarnate clover, Alexandrian clover. Some seeds emerge immediately at the beginning of the season (Mar / Apr), others only at the end (Sep / Oct), so you actually have flowers all season long with 1 Blossomb!
- Germination takes a few weeks, and some don't germinate until the right season. Flowers only grow from spring when it gets warmer.
- The Blossombs are intended for outdoor use and then they work just like anything ordinary seeds and flowers in nature. Where a Blossombs has several seeds that germinate in different periods. Some seeds germinate in the spring, others in the summer or even beyond. This way, the insects (and you) enjoy flowers all season long.