These yellow kids rain pants not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof thanks to the layer of polyurethane and the welded seams.
The rain trousers can be adjusted in length using elastic suspenders. The width is also adjustable with press studs at the waist. The adjustable, elastic straps on the legs ensure that they do not slide up when playing and cycling.
Safety in the twilight and dark is also thought of: the pants are provided with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- Adjustable braces and waist to be taken with buttons.
- Reflection on trouser leg
- Windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- 3000 mm water column
- Note: size 110-140 are without shoulder straps, and are rain pants and not dungarees.
Note: is spacious / large. Choose your own size or smaller as much as possible. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
- 62% polyester, 38% polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Washing without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang up wet to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays special attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is a continuous process, whereby they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi is convinced that these efforts are worthwhile, and that this is right for the benefit of both our children and for the benefit of the world in which we live.
One of their spearheads is ensuring that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes that contain heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi