These yellow children's rain trousers not only look great, but are absolutely water and windproof thanks to the polyurethane layer and the welded seams.
The waist is adjustable with press studs. The adjustable, elastic straps on the legs ensure that they do not slide up when playing and cycling. The shoulder straps are also adjustable.
Safety in the twilight and dark has also been thought of: the trousers are equipped with reflection. The logo of the Danish brand Celavi is an elephant and is a safe eye-catcher in the dark due to the applied reflection.
- waist adjustable with buttons
- adjustable suspenders
- reflection on trouser leg
- windproof and waterproof due to coating and sealed seams
- watertightness: 5000 mm water column. Explanation can be found here .
Note: runs large/large. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
- 62% Polyester, 38% Polyurethane
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Wash without fabric softener
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi