One-piece children's rain suit | Elm Green
What a great one piece kids rain suit for little explorers.
At the Danish brand Celavi, the rainwear is produced with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and it fits well on the head, no gust of wind that blows your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
Carefree into the rain with this lovely suit, you just get in, zip and press studs and go! If you want to use the suit in the winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermal or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this regard.
- wind and waterproof
- waterproof up to 5000mm (see explanation )
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- welded seams, water has no chance
- PVC, nickel, phthalates and azo dyes free
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising the material
- suitable for all seasons. If it's cold, use extralayers
- in the same colors as the rainwear, there are also rain slippers,rain boots and waterproof mittens . These keep your child's hands or feet comfortably dry and warm
- 100% polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- washable at 40 degrees, do not spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
Size chart & size advice
- the height of your child is the size
- outerwear is spacious, don't order 'on the growth' then it is often too big
- for example: if your child normally has size 104, order 100 and not 110.
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
By Elsie V. 12 / Oct / 2020
Heerlijk pak voor peuters en kleuters. Mijn kleindochter is er heel trots op en geniet van de vrijheid, die het haar geeft.
By Jessie L. 27 / Mar / 2020
Children's rain coverall | Baked Apple | 70-110
Fleece lined PU mittens | 0-6 years | Elm green
Children's rain overalls | Mineral Yellow | 70-110
Navy blue kids rain overalls | 70-110
Dark green children's rain overall | 70-110
Mouse gray children's rain coverall | 70-110
Padded rain slippers for babies| navy blue
Children's rain coverall | 70-110 | Elm Green