Children's rainsuit in one piece
What a great one-piece children's rain suit for little explorers.
- wind and waterproof
- adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with press studs
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- waterproof up to 5000mm
- welded seams, water has no chance
- Free of PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising the material.
To be complemented with thermal overalls of the same brand. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry even in cold temperatures!
- 100% Polyester
- Coating: 100% polyurethane
- wash at 40 degrees, no spin (delicate wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this is at the expense of the fabric and waterproofness
- not in the dryer
The Danish brand Celavi produces rainwear with an eye for details. For example, the hood is provided with elastic and fits well to the head, no gust of wind blowing your hood off. The collar around the neck is provided with nice soft fleece and there is a protective cap on the top of the zipper. This prevents irritation to the chin.
Carefree into the rain with this lovely suit, you can step in, zip and press studs and go! If you want to use the suit in winter at cold temperatures, combine it with thermo or extra fleece layers. Celavi has a wide choice in this.
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry over direct heat source
Celavi clothing and sustainability
Celavi clothing is produced in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an on-going process, in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing for the sake of both our children and the sake of the world we live in.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also stress the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi