Proper maintenance of technical outerwear such as goretex, hardshells and softshells is essential for maintaining the breathable and waterproof effect. Without maintenance, this effect diminishes. Most outerwear clothing is already provided with a protective coating during manufacture that repels dirt and water and does not absorb moisture.
This spray ensures that outdoor clothing, sportswear and other textiles are water and dirt repellent.The spray is water-based and ensures that sprayed clothing is water-repellent and dirt-repellent again without affecting the breathability of fabrics.
It can also be used for tents, umbrellas, bicycle bags, backpacks and the like. For good adhesion, it is best to wash the outerwear first and to clean other items well.
- Shake the bottle well
- Wash outerwear first (do not use fabric softener)
- Rinse the outer clothing well so that all detergent residues have disappeared
- Spray the wet or already dry outer clothing
- After treatment, immediately distribute the liquid well with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Prevent white spots by rubbing out any residue from the spray well.
- Finally, dry the outerwear in the tumble dryer * at a low temperature or let it dry freely on a hanger. Make sure that the outer clothing to be dried hangs freely.
* NB always follow the washing instructions of the garment that has been treated.
- This product does not contain fluorocarbon, silicone and propellants.
- The surfactants in this preparation meet the criteria for biodegradation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store frost-free.