Waterproof rain pants | recycled | various colors
** expected from December, pre-orders from 5 pieces can now be made by adding it to the shopping cart and going through the check-out. Delivery will follow as soon as these are available. **
The rain pants (and matching rain jackets) are extremely strong , easy to take off and put on and also suitable as crawler pants for the little ones. The wear resistance makes these trousers extremely suitable for intensive use in childcare and schools.
These children's rain pants are made of ♻️ recycled Oxford Nylon, a very wear-resistant and durable nylon type.
The waterproof rain pants for children are specially designed with durability and strength in mind for intensive use in nurseries and schools . These children's rain pants without suspenders are made of durable and recycled Oxford nylon. The rain pants are breathable, which prevents heated and sweaty children when romping outside.
The waterproof rain pants are super waterproof (up to 10,000 mm) and are designed to keep children dry and happy in mud, puddles and heavy rain showers. Bring on those rain mud and rain puddles! Made from durable recycled nylon, it's built to last and last. It has a BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride free coating. This coating gives the rain trousers a waterproof and dirt-repellent layer.
In various colours: red, royal blue, black, dark green, dark blue. You can see all the options from this series in one overview here .
- Children's rain pants
- Water resistance of 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 2000g/m2 ( see explanation )
- Fully welded seams: water from outside has no chance
- Adjustable foot elastic to prevent trouser legs from riding up
- Reflective Logo
- Unlined to wear comfortably over your own clothes
- Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
- Made from 100% ♻️ recycled Oxford nylon
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluoride-free waterproof, dirt-resistant coating
- Runs large / 'baggy'.
- 100% ♻️ Oxford Nylon
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO Coating
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Machine wash at max. 30C, wash inside out.
- Always wash without fabric softener, this will clog the honeycomb structure, causing leakage.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry out outerwear on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry, do not spin and do not iron
|Measure||12-18 months||18-24 months||2-3 years||3-4 years||4-5 years||5-6 years|
|Child's height||86 cm||92 cm||98 cm||104 cm||110 cm||116 cm|
|Chest size||55 cm||57 cm||56 cm||61 cm|
|Waist||53 cm||54 cm||55 cm||57 cm|
|inside leg||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm||70 cm|
|weight baby||up to 11 kg||up to 12.5 kg|
Can be provided with a logo or text printing on the sleeve or trouser leg. In connection with a seam on the back, a print on the back is in consultation. That depends on the text or logo.