This dark blue waterproof rain coverall is a one-piece suit, 100% waterproof and windproof. The nylon is durable and will withstand all the rigors of playing. Crawling, climbing and jumping: it's all no problem. The waterproof overall is spacious, so that it can be worn over normal clothing. This means a lot less dressing and undressing and, most importantly, more time to play! This coverall is one of the most popular daycare products. Here they are used intensively without any problems.
The waterproof rain coverall for children is specially designed with durability and strength in mind for intensive use in nurseries and schools. These red children's overalls are made of durable nylon. It is waterproof and withstands wind, rain and mud all year round.
These waterproof kids' overalls are designed to withstand moderate to heavy downpours. The rain coverall has taped seams, waterproof zipper protection through a storm flap and withstands a hydrostatic pressure of 5000 mm water column. Bring on that rain mud and puddles! The rain coverall is breathable (2000gm2) which prevents heated and sweaty children when romping outside.
It has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that creates a honeycomb structure of micropores that allows moisture to get out from the inside. Fortunately, the micropores are too small to let water/rain in.
- One-piece children's rain suit
- Fixed hood with elastic
- Elastic at waist, wrist and ankle
- Adjustable foot elastic to prevent trouser legs from riding upkruip
- Welded seams: water has no chance
- Reflective logo on the chest
- Storm flap over the zipper; water doesn't stand a chance
- Unlined to wear comfortably over your own clothes
- Runs large / 'baggy'
- Water resistance 5000mm water column
- Breathability 2000mm
These rain overalls can also be ordered in age category 7 to 12 years , only in the color navy blue. This offers many new possibilities, for example for the BSO.
- 100% Oxford Nylon
- DWR Coating
From the age of 6, these waterproof overalls are all available in navy blue.
In 0-6 years in various colours: red, cornflower blue, dark green, dark blue, black. You can see all the options in one overview here .
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Machine wash at max. 30C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener, this clogs the honeycomb structure, causing leakage.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry out outerwear on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry, do not spin and do not iron