THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A NEW VERSION OF RECYCLED MATERIALS.
YOU CAN ORDER HERE .
This is one of the best-selling children's rain suits for (green) childcare organizations. The suits are very strong , easy to put on and take off and also suitable as a crawler suit for the little ones.
The kids waterproof rain coveralls are specially designed with durability and strength in mind for intensive use in nurseries and schools. These dark green children's overalls are made of durable nylon. It is waterproof and withstands wind, rain and mud all year round.
These waterproof kids' overalls are designed to withstand moderate to heavy downpours. The rain coverall has taped seams, waterproof zipper protection through a storm flap and withstands a hydrostatic pressure of 5000 mm water column. Bring on that rain mud and puddles! The rain coverall is breathable (2000gm2) which prevents heated and sweaty children when romping outside.
It has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that creates a honeycomb structure of micropores that allows moisture to get out from the inside. Fortunately, the micropores are too small to let water/rain in.
In various colours: red, royal blue, dark green, dark blue, black. You can see all the possibilities in one overview here .
- Children's one-piece rain suit in dark green
- Fixed hood with elastic
- Elastic at waist, wrist and ankle
- Adjustable foot elastic to prevent trouser legs from riding up
- Welded seams: water doesn't stand a chance
- Reflective logo on the chest
- Storm flap over the zipper; water doesn't stand a chance
- Unlined to wear comfortably over your own clothes
- Runs large / 'baggy'.
These rain overalls can also be ordered in age category 7 to 12 years , only in the color navy blue. This offers many new possibilities, for example for the BSO.
- 100% Oxford Nylon
- DWR Coating
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Machine wash at max. 30C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener, this will clog the honeycomb structure, causing leakage.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry out outerwear on a direct heat source such as a heater
- Do not tumble dry, do not spin and do not iron
|Measure||12-18 months||18-24 months||2-3 years||3-4 years||4-5 years||5-6 years|
|Child's height||86 cm||92 cm||98 cm||104 cm||110 cm||116 cm|
|Chest size||55 cm||57 cm||56 cm||61 cm|
|Waist||53 cm||54 cm||55 cm||57 cm|
|inside leg||56 cm||61 cm||66 cm||70 cm|
|weight baby||up to 11 kg||up to 12.5 kg|
Can be provided with a logo or text printing on the sleeve or trouser leg. In connection with a seam on the back, a print on the back is in consultation. That depends on the text or logo.