- Add to wishlist
Warm and functional Mikk-Line mittens with soft lining that keep your child's hands wonderfully dry and warm. The mittens are durable and made of waterproof material - and keep out the cold wind.
"My experience: nice gloves in a slightly longer model. This way your wrist and part of your forearm also remain dry. The mitts are a bit higher on the forearm than other types of mittens. No more bare and wet wrists between the sleeves of the jacket and the mittens".
- The mitts are wind and waterproof
- Warm mittens with soft fleece lining
- Sustainable: made from ♻️recycled materials
- The seams are welded. This prevents the water from entering the seams.
- Water resistance of 8000 mm ( see explanation )
- Elastic all around for a good fit
- Longer wrist cuffs with elastic
- reflective brand label on the forearm
- 100% PU
Washing and maintenance
I often recommend that outerwear is rarely washed as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Use special detergent for outerwear or omit it altogether. Never use fabric softener. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. Close zips, buttons and Velcro before washing. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- 40 degrees machine wash
- Preferably use a technical detergent
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry
- do not place on a direct heat source such as a heater
- do not tumble dry