- Add to wishlist
Warm and functional Mikk-Line rain mitts with soft lining that keep your child's hands dry and warm. The mittens are durable and made of waterproof material - and keep out the cold wind.
"My experience: nice gloves in a slightly longer model. This way your wrist and part of your forearm also remain dry. The mitts come out a bit higher on the forearm than other types of mittens. No more bare and wet wrists between the sleeves of the jacket and the mittens".
- The mitts are wind and waterproof
- Warm mittens with soft lining
- Sustainable: made from ♻️ recycled materials
- The seams are welded. This prevents water from entering the seams.
- Water resistance of 8000 mm ( see explanation )
- Elastic all around for a good fit
- Longer wrist cuffs with elastic
- reflective brand label on the underarm
Washing and maintenance
I often recommend that outerwear is rarely washed as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Use special detergent for outerwear or omit it altogether. Never use fabric softener. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. Close zippers, buttons and velcro before washing. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- 40 degrees machine wash
- use a technical detergent to impregnate after four washes
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry
- do not place on a direct heat source such as a heater
- do not tumble dry
Padded rain slippers for babies| navy blue
Wool jumpsuit child | old pink| size 56-104
Waterproof fleece lined mittens | pink
Waterproof fleece lined mittens | black
♻️Waterproof fleece lined mittens | Blue Nights