Ducksday UV Short Sleeve Swimsuit| Cala
Sunny yellow UV protective suit with print of palm trees.
This UV swimsuit from the Belgian brand Ducksday is what you must have for your baby, toddler or toddler this summer! No hassle with rubbing, sticky sand or wet clothes and struggling with dressing and undressing. This UV protective suit is really well thought out.
A (swimming) diaper change is a breeze with the handy press studs between the legs. The zipper on the front ensures that the suit is quickly on and off. If that's necessary at all, because the material of the pack is made of fast-drying material. This so-called quick dry ensures that the suit dries quickly in the sun and that your child does not cool down due to wet clothing.
The Lycra suit gives a protection factor of 50+ on the covered parts, which makes sunscreen under the suit completely unnecessary.
- Highest protection factor UPF50+
- Woven protection: no chemicals
- Resistant to salt water and chlorine.
- Snap buttons for easy diaper change
- Front zipper for easy on and off
- Stretch material
- Quick-drying and breathable
- for 1-3 years
It is also important to know that with Ducksday the protection is woven into the fabric, and therefore not a "plastic" layer that was applied on top of the garment. Therefore, the fabric feels softer and the protection does not come off over time. The entire collection is breathable, quick-drying and resistant to salt water and chlorine.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Oekotex certified
- We recommend rinsing the clothes in cold water after use.
- Hand wash or machine wash wash program at max 30 degrees Celsius
- gently squeeze water (do not wring)
- dry flat on a rack
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
1 year = 74/80, 2 years = 86/92, 3 years = 98 (/104)