- Add to wishlist
Ducksday UV swimsuit with short sleeves | ACE
UV protective UV suit with geographic print in white and blue.
This UV swimsuit from the Belgian brand Ducksday is what you should have for your baby, toddler or toddler this summer! No hassle with smearing, sticking sand or wet clothes and fumbling with dressing and undressing. A lot of thought has gone into this UV protective suit.
A (swimming) diaper change becomes a breeze with the handy press studs between the legs. The zipper on the front ensures that the package is quickly on and off. If that is already necessary, because the material of the package is made of fast-drying material. This so-called quick dry ensures that the suit dries quickly in the sun and that your child does not cool down due to wet clothing.
The lycra package gives a protection factor of 50+ on the covered parts, which makes that smearing sun cream under the package is completely unnecessary.
- Highest protection factor UPF50 +
- Woven-in protection: no chemicals
- Resistant to salt water and chlorine.
- Press studs for easy diaper change
- Front zipper for easy dressing and undressing
- Stretch material
- Quick drying and breathable
- for 1-3 years
It is also important to know that with Ducksday the protection is woven into the fabric, and is therefore not a "plastic" layer that was applied on top of the garment. That is why the fabric feels softer and the protection does not come off over time. The entire collection is breathable, quick-drying and resistant to salt water and chlorine.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Oekotex certified
- We recommend rinsing the clothing in cold water after use.
- Hand wash or machine wash wash program at max 30 degrees Celsius
- gently squeeze out water (do not wring)
- dry flat on a rack
- Not in the dryer
- Do not iron
1 year = 74/80, 2 years = 86/92, 3 years = 98 (/ 104)
UV package short sleeves Aruba
UV swimsuit short sleeves | Renee
UV swimsuit short sleeves | ACE