Chick-a-dees has been around for 10 years this year. Those who have a birthday treat!
Spring is coming, pre-order now for the nice weather. NOW anniversary discount with the purchase of two children's overalls! Indicate the size and color of coverall 1 and coverall 2 and we will make a nice anniversary package for you.
With every order there is also a present from me to you, for your windowsill, balcony or garden.
PLEASE NOTE TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT:
- Lime green 152
- dark green 104 and 128
- cornflower blue 104 and 74
- red 104 and 86
- pink 128 and 176
Expected at the end of April.
- colourfast due to polyester-cotton mix
- concealed double-sided steel zip
- fixed elastic in the back / waist
- two breast pockets with flaps and press studs
- adjustable sleeve with press studs
- two side pockets
- two intast
- a back pocket
- ruler pocket
Add a loose (text) print by means of the product extra print, which can be found here . Add this to your order and we will ensure that this print is placed on your coverall.
If you are looking for a children's overall with an image or logo , go to the special categories for this. All possibilities can be found here , in the main category. Note: personalized products cannot be returned.
- 65% polyester 35% cotton
- fabric weight 260 gr./m 2
- Wash at 40 degrees
- rather not in the dryer
- Fairly produced, read more here.
- Origin: China
Dimensions / model
- The height of the child is the measure.
- Choose the size that is closest to their own clothing size, most customers choose a size larger because of the slim waist. ALWAYS measure with the size chart below.
- When measuring your child, it is wise to measure again with the clothing on , which is usually worn under the overall.
- Because the overalls are loose, the intermediate sizes are omitted. So there is no size 80, 92, 110, 122, 134, 146, 158 and 170.
- The sleeves and legs are long, the waist is slim.
Melissa & Doug