- Add to wishlist
♻️Ducksday Toddler Snowsuit RANGER
Nice and warm children's ski and rain suit in blue design.
Wonderfully warmly lined and handy children's ski suit for toddlers and preschoolers who love to play outside in all circumstances! By using high-tech fabrics and lining, the suit keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25°C. * Of course, this wonderful ski suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you really don't have to wait for it to snow. The thin, but very warm 3M Thinsulate™ is used for the lining. Your child can therefore move easily and is not hidden in a suit that is much too thick and uncomfortable.
Thanks to the long zipper at the front you can easily put the suit on and off and the reinforced seat, knees and on the inside of the ankles provide extra strength and durability. It stays in place thanks to the foot elastic at the bottom that you can pull over your boots or ski boots! Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
These lovely snowsuits are available in different colors but also ages. For babies from size 68-92 and 0-3 years there are the Ducksday baby snowsuits . Ducksday Toddler snowsuits are available for ages from 3-6 years and sizes 98-116 . For older children, from size 116-140 there are the Ducksday Junior snowsuits .
- Waterproof, windproof and snowproof
- Detachable hood with protective peak
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation: extra warm and lightweight
- Reinforcement pads on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Real pockets with zippers
- Taped waterproof seams
- Extra long YKK zipper
- 3M™ Reflectors
- Ecological finish for water resistance (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Water resistance 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathability 5,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Oekotex 100 class 1 certified
- Outer layer 100% recycled polyester
- Bionic Finish Eco coating- waterproof coating
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 3M Lightweight
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- impregnate again after four washes .
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
The snowsuits are spacious, do not order 'on the growth'.
neck-bottom trouser leg
arm length incl. shoulder
inside leg length
*Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.
By Agnieszka T. 04 / Nov / 2021
Really good quality light but warm. Very easy to put on and take off.
Thermo children's boots | Blue Nights
Fleece lined waterproof mittens Oxford | Cornflower blue
♻️Baby rain & ski suit | RANGER | 68-92
Magical Kids Mittens - Set of 3 Pairs
Thermo soles size 24-35
♻️Toddler Rain & Ski Suit | RANGER| size 98-116