Ducksday Snowsuit June
Children's ski and rain suit in dusty pink with irregular black dots pattern.
Get out and about on cold days with the trendy snowsuit for toddlers and preschoolers!
Wonderfully warm lined and handy children's ski suit for toddlers and preschoolers who love to play outside in all conditions! The use of high-tech fabrics and lining keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25 ° C. * Of course this lovely suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you really don't have to wait for it to snow.
The long zipper makes it easy to put on and take off and the reinforced seat, knee pads and on the inside of the ankles provide extra strength and durability.
It stays in place thanks to the foot elastic at the bottom that you can pull over your boots or ski boots! Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
* Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.
- Waterproof (10000 mm) + water-repellent
- Ecological finish for waterproofing (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Breathable (5000 mm) with soft lining
- Taped seams
- Thermolite® Core padding
- Extra long zipper
- 3M ™ Reflectors
- Detachable hood with protective flap
- Reinforcing pads on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Handy zip pockets
- wash at 30 ° C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- Wash inside out, close all zippers and Velcro
- after three washes, re-impregnate with waterproof spray.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
arm length incl. shoulder