- Add to wishlist
Ducksday Snowsuit FlicFlac
Children's ski and rain suit in blue and white design with red accents.
Go out on cold days with the trendy ski suit for toddlers and preschoolers!
Wonderfully warm lined and handy children's ski suit for toddlers and preschoolers who love to play outside in all circumstances! By using high-tech fabrics and lining, the suit keeps you warm at temperatures down to -25°C. * Of course, this lovely suit can also be used as a lined rain suit and you really don't have to wait for it to snow.
Thanks to the long zipper you can easily put the suit on and off and the reinforced seat, knees and on the inside of the ankles provide extra strength and durability.
It stays in place thanks to the foot elastic at the bottom that you can pull over your boots or ski boots! Optimal comfort thanks to the loose fit and the breathable and light material.
*Combine the ski suit with a good base layer for optimal warmth.
- Waterproof (10000 mm) + water resistant
- Ecological finish for water resistance (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Breathable (5000mm) with soft lining
- Taped seams
- Thermolite® Core padding
- Extra long zipper
- 3M™ Reflectors
- Detachable hood with protective flap
- Reinforcement pads on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Handy zip pockets
- wash at 30°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- re-impregnate with waterproof spray after three washes.
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
neck-bottom trouser leg
arm length incl. shoulder
inside leg length