Children's rain trousers recycled polyester | Rubber
The great thing about these rain pants is that they are made of recycled polyester. So very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column. The color Rubber is new this season, a beautiful natural color.
- sustainable: made of recycled polyester
- wind and waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- reflection on trouser leg
- adjustable foot elastic
- adjustable braces with handy click system
- welded seams: water has no chance
- of course PVC, nickel, phthalates and azo dyes free
- can withstand temperatures from -20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius without affecting the material. Also perfect for winter fun.
To be completed with 'midlayers' for the cold season. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry, even in cold temperatures (and snow).
Take care of our planet
- recycled plastic converted into polyester fibres
- reduces raw materials
- environmentally friendly
- reduces environmental waste
- 100% polyester recycled
- Coating: 100% polyurethane (pu)
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over one's own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear from this brand. Your child's height is the size.
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener (this clogs the pores)
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry outdoor clothing on a direct heat source such as a heater or in the sun
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
By Merle 26 / Jun / 2022
Super mooie en fijne broek. Voelt zacht en is toch sterk. Onze dochter kruipt door haar handicap veel buiten dus een broek heeft veel te verduren en dat kan deze zeker aan! Vind de broek wel wat ruim aan de bovenkant, maar dat is geen probleem met onze kruiper door gebruik van bretels.