Children's rain trousers recycled polyester | navy blue
The great thing about these dark blue rain pants is that they are made of recycled polyester. So very sustainable! But also super waterproof with no less than 10,000 water column.
- wind and waterproof up to 10,000 water column ( see explanation )
- reflection on trouser leg
- adjustable foot elastic
- braces with handy click system
- welded seams: water has no chance
- of course PVC, nickel, phthalates and azo dyes free
- sustainable: made from recycled polyester
- can withstand temperatures from -20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius without affecting the material.
There are also rain boots and rain slippers . These keep your child's feet comfortably dry and warm.
To be completed with 'midlayers' for the cold season. This combination ensures that your child stays comfortably warm and dry, even in cold temperatures.
recycled rainwear rain
Take care of our planet
- reuse of plastic converted into polyester fibres
- reduces raw materials
- environmentally friendly
- reduces environmental waste
- 100% polyester recycled
- Coating: 100% polyurethane (pu)
Washing and maintenance
I recommend seldom washing outerwear as each wash removes some of the waterproof surface treatment. Usually it is enough to shake off / brush off the dry dirt / mud or wipe the worst with a wet cloth. You can find more about maintaining outerwear in one of my blogs .
- Washing machine at max. 40C, wash inside out.
- Use a special detergent for waterproof clothes
- Always wash without fabric softener (this clogs the pores)
- Prefer not to spin.
- Hang to dry after washing
- Never dry outdoor clothing on a direct heat source such as a heater or in the sun
- Do not tumble dry and do not iron
Rainwear is always loose, as it is worn over one's own clothing. Example: if your child has size 104, feel free to choose size 100 and not 110.
Below you will find the ages and general dimensions of all rainwear from this brand. Your child's height is the size.
Celavi and sustainability
Celavi's clothing is manufactured in a responsible manner. CeLaVi pays particular attention to reducing the impact on the environment. This is an ongoing process in which they constantly evaluate their responsibilities and suppliers.
Celavi believes that these efforts are worthwhile, and that it is the right thing to do for the sake of both our children and the world in which we live.
One of their priorities is to ensure that their products do not contain harmful dyes and chemicals. They also emphasize the importance of not using nickel or dyes containing heavy metals in their products. Read more about Celavi
By Beatrijs 17 / Nov / 2022
Super fijne broek, mooi, goede kwaliteit, kinderen vinden het top om erin te ravotten en in de plassen te stampen.
SEBS rubber boots | yellow
Wool jumpsuit child | dark gray| size 56-104
Short rain boots | size 19-26 | Dark Navy
♻️ Junior Snowsuit | Forrest
Fleece lined PU mittens | 0-6 years | Navy
Padded rain slippers for babies| navy blue
♻️ Sustainable rain pants | navy| size 80-140