Comfortable softshell overall for the little ones in the color Deep Claret. On windy and rainy days an ideal wind and waterproof and coverall for endless fun in cold and wet weather.
Suitable for all seasons when working with layers. Combine with thermo clothing or wool jumpsuits in cold temperatures. To know more about the use of layers, read my blog about this.
This softshell suit is also available in other colors such as yellow and blue .
- one-piece softshell overalls
- Ykk zipper with chin protection
- strong rubber elastic on feet
- water and dirt-repellent coating
- Waterproof up to 8,000 water column (see explanation)
- Breathability 3000gr / m2 / 24 hours
- good fit and great freedom of movement
- reflection on the front and back
- detachable hood (press studs)
Composition and washing
- 100% Polyester
- dirt and water resistant coating
- without environmentally harmful chemicals
- 40 degrees washable
- do not use fabric softener
- not in the dryer
When buying outerwear, high quality is important and suitable for different weather conditions. Since children often play outside for several hours in a row, it is important that they do not get wet and cold. A coating and impregnation is used to make the outerwear waterproof or water-repellent.
BIONIC FINISH ® ECO, is a recognized symbol that indicates that the impregnation is organic and therefore contains no harmful substances and is free from fluorides. With BIONIC FINISH ® ECO, a high quality is maintained because it can be washed up to 20 times without affecting the surface treatment.
The breathability is not affected by the treatment and makes it easy for the child to breathe through the clothing.
Read more about BIONIC FINISH ® ECO here
The BIONIC FINISH ® ECO on the outerwear is the guarantee that they have been treated without the use of harmful substances.