1 Lunchskin = 500 disposable plastic bags
This Green Farm set is very nice in terms of print and color in fresh green and white. The snack bag is equipped with strawberries and the sandwich bag has a farm theme.
Lunch skins are reusable bags for food and non-food. They replace hundreds of disposable bags, because you won't throw away these beautiful fabric bags. You can continue to use them!
Handy for lunch or snacks to school, work, on the road or during a day out. But also to use for some drugstore items in holiday luggage or as a toilet bag during exercise. Sweets, nuts, raisins, fruit, bread for on and on the road; Lunch skins can be used for anything !
Cleaning can be done in soapy water, under the tap or in the dishwasher and a few hours later - dry and clean - they are ready for endless use.
Handy and durable
- Handy flat format, fits easily in the bag
- Strong cotton fabric, velcro closure
- Easy to open and close
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable (1 lunch skin = 500 plastic bags)
- Can be used daily thanks to rapid drying
- Snack Bag with anchor print. Dimensions 16.5 x 8.9 cm
- 1 Sandwich Bag with sailboat print. Dimensions 16.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- 62.5% polyester
- 32.5% cotton
- 5% polyurethane
- Food safe and watertight
- Paint 100% free from lead, BPAs and phthalates
- Hand wash in soapy water
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Not suitable for the washing machine
Want to know more about Lunchskins? You can find the most frequently asked questions in our blog .
LunchSkins are dishwasher safe. Turn them inside out before washing, and let them dry well before you fill them again. Wash before first use. They will soften and fade with use and multiple washes, just like a pair of your favorite old jeans. To keep them new for longer, wash by hand and air dry.
Tip from Chick-a-dees (Misan)
I hang Lunchskins on the tap to dry. If you have several Lunch skins at the same time, you can let them dry in a dish rack (not in the dishwasher) or a baby bottle rack.