Children's rainsuit: loose pants and jacket
High quality children's rainsuit available from size 70 up to 170. The size is the length of the child.
The rain pants are strong and can also be used as crawlers on soft surfaces such as grass. On hard surfaces such as sidewalk tiles, etc., it will eventually wear out. Experience shows that the pants are often used as creeper pants.
Detachable hood, adjustable elastic on the foot, reflection, easy to pull on and off. Storm flap with press studs and welded seams ensure that rain has no chance.
- wind and watertight (5,000 water column)
- size-adjustable foot elastic
- zipper with storm flap and press studs
- detachable hood with elastic, works with snaps
- reflection on sleeve, trouser leg and chest
- welded seams, water has no chance
- Free from harmful substances such as PVC, nickel, phtatalates and azo dyes
- the suit can withstand temperatures from -20grdnC to 40grdnC without compromising on the material.
- 100% polyester
- Coating: 100% polyutherane (PU)
- washing is possible at 40 degrees, not spinning (fine wash)
- do not use fabric softener, this will be at the expense of the fabric and the water resistance
- do not tumble dry
- if wet, hang out after use
- do not dry above direct heat source
the child's height is the measure.