Woolen children's clothing
In cold and changeable weather it is important to choose the right materials. Children's wool clothing can be used all year round because it regulates the temperature. It absorbs ulcers so that the baby and children's skin is always fine and dry.
We definitely leave the 'goat wool socks' image behind with these beautiful baby and children's clothing made of wool and merino wool from Mikk-line.
Wool is nice to sleep in but also very nice as an extra insulating layer under rain and ski clothing. Wool undergarments are extremely valuable for children who are active outside. Playing, running or walking: you never have a clammy feeling under your outerwear. Wool underwear insulates, breathes, is wonderfully soft, itchy and does not irritate and absorbs moisture so that your child's skin stays nice and dry.
The benefits of wool:
- wool is a natural material
- wool insulates against the cold
- absorbs moisture, keeps the body dry
- self-cleaning, rarely needs to be washed
- protects against UV radiation
- because wool is self-cleaning, it is not necessary to wash it regularly
- it is often enough to air woolen clothing outside
- if washing is done anyway: on a wool wash program or by hand
- use special soap for woolen clothes and do not use fabric softener
- After washing, shape the clothes and let them dry flat
The woolen clothing from Mikk-Line is made with OEKO-Tex certificate. Oeko-tex is a certification on the restrictions on the use of harmful chemicals.