- Add to wishlist
Everybody knows them: Quiva clogs. The cheerful clogs in ditto colours. They conquered the market in a very short time and it sure is hard to imagine a world without them.
What makes our Quiva clogs so special?
- The material: Quivas are made from a mix of resin (EVA - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate). This material has great features: soft and soothing, pillow-feel for maximum comfort and shock absorption, extreme lightness, ultra flexibility, refreshing because of multiple ventilation openings, non-slip and non-marking soles, smell and bacteria resistant and durable.
- Quiva was one of the first companies that brought clogs on the market. Therefore they have an edge over other manufacturers. You just can???t develop good clogs like these overnight!
- Quiva develops its shoes in collaboration with podiatrists. The ergonomic foot bed, comfort and flexibility of the Quiva shoes are designed to improve everybody???s lifestyle.
- The unique composition and density of the material provides a soft foot bed that absorbs the shocks of your steps.
- The Quiva are durable. Quiva shoes slowly erode, even when used constantly. They last at least a year. After this period, you can regularly check the slip resistance on the soles to know when they need to be replaced.
In short: clogs for your child? QUIVA!