- Add to wishlist
Lined rain and ski suit - Dark Slate
What a wonderfully warm lined children's ski suit this is. Beautiful quality from this Danish design brand and high functionality. Of course also very good to use as a lined rain suit in cold temperatures. It is a blue/grey natural color, slate color.
The suit has a zipper with storm flap with poppers on the front. Wonderfully warm lined with ThermoLite insulation, which is guaranteed to keep your child warm. The suit also has a soft fleece lining in the torso part of the suit and part of the upper leg.
The hood is lined with soft fleece and is detachable. The suit also has a handy snow skirt and cuffs with Velcro and thumb hole. For good visibility in twilight and dark, the suit is provided with reflection.
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm ( see explanation )
- Breathable: 5,000 ( see explanation )
- Abrasion resistance: up to 60,000 rubs ( see explanation )
- ThermoLite EcoMade* insulation, keeps warm even under demanding conditions
- All seams are taped waterproof
- YKK zipper with storm flap (press buttons)
- Lined outer suit in a slate colour
- Bionic-Finish Eco waterproof organic coating, fluorine free
- Detachable hood
- Two zip pockets
- Inner pocket with Velcro
- Snow catcher in the trouser legs
- Velcro cuffs and extra cuff with thumb hole
- 3M reflective details
- Elastic at the back for a good fit
- Extra strong foot elastic for rain and ski boots
- Exterior: ♻️ Recycled Taslan** 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% Polyester - ThermoLite Ecomode
* Themolite Ecomode insulation: Advanced performance fibers and insulation with recycled raw materials, designed to keep you warm in even the most demanding conditions.
** Taslan is a modern, high-tech, woven polyester fabric. It is a strong, durable fabric, ideal for outdoor games and winter sports. It is also very quick drying and able to wick moisture away from the body quickly and efficiently so your child does not get sweaty. And because it dries so quickly (it doesn't hold water like cotton), you don't have to stay in cold, clammy clothes when you stop moving.
Washing & maintenance
- wash at 40°C, normal program
- do not use fabric softener
- hang out to dry (not on a direct heat source)
- wash inside out, close all zippers and velcro
- after three washes re-impregnate with waterproof spray
- Did you know that you don't actually have to wash it often? Just wipe clean with a wet cloth and you're good to go!
- Detailed general instructions for waterproof clothing can be found here .
By Niamh W. 09 / Nov / 2021
Onder de indruk van dit pak! Warm maar wel nog soepel in te bewegen zonder Michelin mannetje te worden. Goed afsluitende mouwen, broekspijpen en capuchon (! dat laatste vind ik heel fijn, is moeilijk te vinden). Zachte teddy aan de binnenkant voelt heerlijk en ziet er leuk uit. Hele goede kwaliteit. Prachtige spullen in deze webshop!